Saturday, April 7, 2012

I should take LAL...

Boy, I may really, really kick myself for passing on this one, but I think the Lakers win this one...

PHOE off a tough loss at DEN last night where the Nuggets finished the game on a 9-0 run to win and the Lakers got embarrassed at Staples last night after leading by 9 at the half before HOU throttled them in the 2H to win as Bynum got tossed for the 2nd straight game...

I'd be shocked to not see the Lake-Show play 48 minutes tonight and win this one by 8-to-12 (and this is virtually a Pick here), BUT, man, I just don't trust this team right now...

Lakers have been better on back-enders over the last 7 weeks, too, but so has PHOE...

I should just follow my gut and jimp all over the Lake-Show, but I'll be watching in on DTV, for sure...

2 comments:

  1. Kobe Bryant out...Suns -2.5...what u think? Star player out angle apply here?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That IS what I was thinking, but the Lakers just are not playing well right now...

    I am just glad I laid off...

    No defense tonight from the Lake-Show...

    ReplyDelete