Friday, April 13, 2012

brief FRI looks...

I don't like tonight's board much...

Miami can name the score against CHAR...

NJ looks too easy to me...Hard not to take them as I think it's take NJ or stay away, but the Sixers suddenly have blown out NJ and TOR right in a row this week after stinking the joint up for quite a while...

If I had to play one tonight, it would be Miami, even though I don't think I have ever taken a favorite of more than 10 points in my 30 years of handicapping...Ok, well, I have RARELY done that, not sure about "ever"...I may have done that once or twice when I was in High School betting every NBA game on the board with a friend as a junior and senior...

CLE still a chart-play, but I missed the first 4 winners, so no way I am jumping on the train this late...

No comments:

Post a Comment