Thursday, April 26, 2012

Thursday thoughts...


There are always interesting lines on the final day of the NBA season as many players take the final day off...

When I finish the expanded version of my database (hopefully by this Fall), I can go back and look at all of the starting lineup changes for the last 31 years on the final day and see how teams did in these peculiar situations...

And by peculiar, I am talking about this Miami Heat line where they are getting 7.5 points tonight...Obviously their Big 3 are all OUT, and I know the Wiz are playing their best basketball of the season right now, but man, can they beat the Heat by close to double-digits?...

I doubt if I play anything tonight, but one thing I have seemed to notice the past few years is a lot of 2H unders on the final day of the season...I would have to double-check that to be sure, and I will in the offseason as I am curious if that has been the case in recent years...

No comments:

Post a Comment