Sunday, October 14, 2012

2 NFL plays...

2-3, -$107 on season in the NFL...3rd teaser of the season (2-0 so far):

NYJ +9.5
Dal +16
NE +9.5
GB +16.5

Laying $140 to win $100...

Also...

Buffalo Bills +3, laying $100 to win $125 -- I sold a point here, taking it down from +4 to +3 as I think the Bills win this outright, and yes, I should take the +176 on the moneyline, but just in case Arizona wins, I hope it is by a FG and I'll push the game...I still have good value at +125 getting 3 points, so I will run with it...Bills off a humiliating slaughter at SF after a horrendous 2nd half at Home the game before vs. NE...About as bad as you can play for 6 consecutive quarters...Arizona does have extra rest off their first loss, but I don't care as this team is very fortunate to be 4-1 and has their defense to thank for that...Angle for me remains the double bounce-back spot for Buffalo, against a Cards team that I think is about to go the other way after a 4-0 start...

I am very tempted to take KC and GB on the moneylines, but I will pass...

If I am home, I will look at potential 2H plays...

GL...

No comments:

Post a Comment