Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Wednesday looks...

Not a lot of time here and I am debating what to do, but will decide between 7:45 and 8:00 EST...

Games I am leaning to are NO, Utah and PORT...I may not play any of them...NO is tempting as SA doesn't have Ginobili and PORT ML is also tempting as LAL is in a huge funk right now...I want to play Utah in the worst way, but I don't think I have ever laid 8.5 or 9 on the 2nd day (or 1st week, even) in my 30+ years of capping the NBA...

Lean to DET, too, because how in sync can HOU really be with a post Preseason schedule trade??...

I am not really seriously considering totals this early in the season...Although I wonder about Miami Overs for the next couple of games...

I will be a vulture looking for 2H plays all night...

No comments:

Post a Comment