Friday, October 19, 2012

Friday play...

Philadelphia 76ers Pick, laying $100 to win $146 -- I am taking the Sixers despite the fact that Evan Turner won't play, which is why the line jumped up to 4.5 and the moneyline did hit +159, which I should have grabbed, as the line may hit 4 now, maybe...4th game in 5 nights for Brooklyn and I am hoping that Nets Coach Avery Johnson sits a few starters again on the back-ender, and since Joe Johnson & Deron Williams both played 30+ minutes last night, I am hoping those 2 sit, at minimum...I love Doug Collins as a coach and am hoping the Sixers can eke out a win here...

I really wonder how the Lakers can be favored by 6 with how horrible they have been this Preseason...I'll look at that game and glance at a few others...

GL...

No comments:

Post a Comment