Thursday, October 18, 2012

THUR look...

The only play I am considering is Brooklyn in the NBA, but I will probably end up passing on it as I don't like the spot for the Nets here as it is a quick-revenge spot for the Celtics...Sure, I know it is the Preseason and the game is meaningless, but BOS is just too flaky for me...I saw that Avery Johnson said he is going to use a regular season-like rotation tonight, so I am just itching to pull the trigger on this one (and probably should) as Doc Rivers really doesn't seem to give a hoot at all about playing to win at the end of preseason games...I did read where Rivers is debating whether to play his starters extended minutes or not, but unless I see for sure that he is NOT, I can't pull the trigger on this one...And actually, what I read on a Celtics blog was that Rivers may play his starters extended minutes tonight (TNT game, after all) and rest them SAT...

No comments:

Post a Comment