Monday, October 15, 2012

Monday glance...

I liked Dallas a little at -3.5 and then I look 10 minutes later and see the line jumped to -5.5...Then I look at the Rockets boxscore last night and see that several Rocket's players sat out last night vs. SA (including K'Mart) so I expect them all to play tonight...So with that in mind, I suddenly like the Rockets +5.5 a little...

The 76ers is line is flying upward as I type...I was going to say I like them a tad at -1.5 and now it's at -2.5 -120...Sixers were 2-0 in the shortened preseason of 2011 and 1-1 this year and with the line suddenly moving up, I am sure Garnett and/or a few other Celtics may not be playing tonight as this is the front-end of a back-to-back with a TV game tomorrow for Boston...In fact, I just checked and Garnett is OUT tonight...

Maybe I'll have a play, maybe I won't....

No comments:

Post a Comment