Thursday, October 25, 2012

THUR looks...

I was going to take SAC-Town on the ML at +152, but man, I get off the phone and see it fell to +130, which confirmed my thoughts that Dwight Howard is NOT playing as I knew Kobe was OUT for this one already...I just have a nagging feeling that the Lakers do not want to go 0-8 in the Preseason and will try and win this one...SAC has already beaten LAL twice this preseason so where is the real motivation to beat them a 3rd time??...Doesn't mean they don't want to...They are rested and LAL is not...But the ONLY motivational angle (yes, I know it is preseason) is that the Lakers want to avoid the 0-for...

So I will pass on this one...

I kind of like Denver, so I am going to look at this one as the Clips are on a back-ender and Eric Bledsoe played over 43 minutes last night for the Clips, missing a triple-double by one steal...So I cannot imagine he'll play tonight or if he does, it will be reduced minutes...But if Chris Paul plays, I may stay away here...DEN on the front-end of a back-to-back, so I need to look at who may be sitting tonight before making any decision here...

No comments:

Post a Comment