Saturday, December 15, 2012

Bowl Games...

My general rule of thumb for Bowl games is, "when in doubt, take the Dog and the Over"...

And don't be afraid to sprinkle a moneyline play on some of these dogs...

I forgot this early game started at 1 p.m. but I did play it last night...I probably should post some NCAAF and NFL plays on here from time to time...I don't play many, but I should post these plays...

Should you bet every Dog?...Should you bet every Under?...

No, but there have been years where both or either have cleaned up...To maximize the profits, stay away from the Dogs who finished 5th or 6th or worse in weak conferences if they are up against a team from a better conference...And I really don't consider teams getting 4 points or less a dog because in a Bowl Game on a neutral field, that is not enough points to be a dog, IMO...

No comments:

Post a Comment