Monday, December 10, 2012

Monday rankings...

Sides:

1) Tor, 2) Char, 3) Det, 4) Mia, 5) Dal, 6) Hou

Totals:

1) Tor un, 2) Char ov, 3) Det ov, 4) Hou ov, 5) Dal ov, 6) Mia un

After going 13-8-1 on SAT and 15-5 on SAT with all picks, I slipped to 5-7 yesterday...I like my totals tonight...If Wes Matthews doesn't play tonight, then I really love this Under in PORT because Batum is already doubtful, too...Hickson is banged up, but probable for the Blazers, who have no bench whatsoever...Sacramento killed this team in the 2H on SAT after Batum left...And they killed them with Tereke Evans out...This Blazers team just is not deep at all and their bench struggles to keep them in games...Their starters usually log heavy minutes and now you have 2 starters doubtful and and another dinged up a little but probable...Just don't know where the points are going to come from...And sure, teams usually rise up to win when they have injuries the first game when guys are out, but those teams usually have better benches than this team...I think Toronto wins this game...

Not sure what I am betting yet, as I would want to see who is starting for PORT before I bet this game, but I am at work tonight and won't be able to see who is starting as I won't be home quite in time to put the pre-game show and check out who is in the lineup...So I may just stalk for 2H plays tonight, we'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment