Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Wednesday rankings...

Yesterday a microcosm of the past several weeks as I went 7-3 overall with my picks but 0-2 with my 2 bets...Also went 0-2 with two 2H bets and got so frustrated, I passed on Denver 2H as that qualified easily as a 2H play and of course won...

Just because I am due to break out of my cold streak doesn't mean I will...So I think I'll pass until I feel that I am legitimately getting hot, although I will say, I think I am on the verge as I track all my picks daily and after 7 or 8 straight mediocre days around .500 with all my picks, I am 8-4 and 7-3 the last 2 days...Just need to start betting the right picks...

Sides:

1) Den, 2) NO, 3) Chi, 4) Phi, 5) Phoe, 6) Utah, 7) Was, 8) Min, 9) Port, 10) Atl, 11) Milw, 12) SA, 13) Mia

Totals:

1) Chi un, 2) Phi ov, 3) Min ov, 4) NO un, 5) Atl un, 6) Phoe ov, 7) Utah ov, 8) Port un, 9) SA ov, 10) Den ov, 11) Milw un, 12) Mia un, 13) Was un

Notes:

Bulls & Pacers top 2 in the league in FG% allowed and the Bulls should be plenty motivated to step it up defensively after their last 2 games and especially after last night...I may have had DEN one night too early...Nuggets 5-1 ATS on back-enders and the Lakers 2-3 ATS in back-enders and the Nuggets have a revenge spot after the Lakers blew them out at Staples in late November...DEN 8-1 SU at Home, too, with a low number to get over tonight...Big-time chart-plays on Philly and the Memphis Over as MEMP had an Under7 snapped last time out...My only concern is that Philly is already on a smaller chart-play to the Under and the Memphis game that went Over was against Houston, so heck, everyone goes over against them and that was a back-ender for MEMP, too...

No comments:

Post a Comment