Thursday, December 20, 2012

Thursday rankings...

Sides:

1) Den, 2) Mia, 3) OKC

Totals:

1) OKC ov, 2) Mia ov, 3) Den un

My last two #1 Sides have come in and I liked Denver a lot 2 nights ago and MEMP was fairly easy from the 2Q onwards although it got interesting down the stretch...

Denver is heating up...They have had a terrible schedule with an insane number of Road games...Just when I thought they were getting some Home games, they play at SAC on TUE and are at PORT tonight...As soon as Denver gets Home for a while, they will go on a tear...PORT is missing Aldridge tonight, and that is just huge...Wes Matthews still questionable...Other than Lillard and Batum, where are the points going to come from?...They combined for 27 last time out...Sure, J.J. Hickson had 24 points, but he had 8 offensive boards which led to a lot of those points...I'll stick with Denver until they don't cover and they have covered 5 straight coming into tonight...

I have been taking Miami way too many times this year as this has been a team in coast-mode for a good month now, but at some point they are going to start showing up more regularly...The Heat should be able to maul this Dallas team, but I am not sure if I can bet Miami here although to me, they are the only play in that game...

And OKC has won 12 straight...Whenever a win-streak hits 10 in the NBA, I get wary...OKC is rolling for sure, but now they go on the Road after 5 straight Home games and have a back-ender to boot against a solid Minnesota team with a day's rest...This win-streak isn't going to last much longer and tonight could be a night they got upset, although it would be a mild upset with Minny as a 3-point FAV...


No comments:

Post a Comment