Saturday, December 29, 2012

Saturday rankings...

Sides:

1) Memp, 2) Min, 3) Chi, 4) OKC, 5) Bkn, 6) Ind, 7) Phi, 8) Bos, 9) Char, 10) Tor, 11) Milw

Totals:

1) Memp ov, 2) OKC ov, 3) Min un, 4) Char ov, 5) Bos un, 6) Phi ov, 7) Chi un, 8) Milw un, 9) Tor ov, 10) Bkn ov, 11) Ind ov

Notes:

Very rare for me to have chalk in my top 5 sides with 11 games on the Board...So with that said, I think I will pass one more time on game bets and look for 2H plays...

Phoenix is 0-6 ATS in back-enders this season...Denver has already beaten Memphis twice this year and I had Denver on the moneyline as a 7-point Dog at Memphis in November, but I wonder if Denver's horrific schedule will catch up to them here...Nuggets 6-1 ATS on back-enders, but Memphis is 3-0-1 ATS when they have rest and their opponent does not...

No comments:

Post a Comment