Thursday, December 13, 2012

Thursday rankings...

Sides:

1) Char, 2) SA, 3) LAL

Totals:

1) SA ov, 2) LAL un, 3) Char ov

I may pass on bets as I am beyond frustrated right now as I have my 13th loss by 1/2 a point or 1 point or 1.5 points in the last 17 days (including 2H bets, which I usually don't post)...I like to think that these are going to even out this season and have said this 2 or 3 times now, but they keep happening as I had yet another last night on Brooklyn after having yet another the night before with the Knicks...Getting a bit unreal...I'm accepting the idea that it is NOT going to even out this season...

I am overdue for a good night on all picks, so since most of these picks tonight were "take this side as it is the only side to play" kind of picks, I feel this might be a good night, but who knows as there may be another 1/2-point loss or 2 in the works...

Notes:

Spurs are 4-0-1 ATS and 4-1 to the Over in back-enders this season...Atlanta has one win all season by more than 10 points (and that was 11 over the Clips)...The Hawks just don't have the type of team that is going to blow anyone out...I don't know why I keep picking the Lakers because they STINK, but I feel compelled to take them tonight after Kobe called everyone out after yet another embarrassing loss at Cleveland...And if the Lakers are going to win or cover, it'll have to be an Under because the Lake-Show are going to have to win games on the defensive end because other than Kobe, they simply don't have enough weapons on offense to out-gun teams... 

No comments:

Post a Comment