Thursday, December 27, 2012

Thursday rankings...

I am close to breaking out...Kinda feel it...Hope I am not jinxing myself...Going to lay off the bets for another night though...

Sides:

1) Dal, 2) Bos

Totals:

1) Bos un, 2) Dal un

 Nothing strong enough to make me feel comfortable betting real money on tonight...Had OKC beat Miami, I would have bet Dallas...The Mavs are off a 38-point loss, have Nowitzki back for a 2nd game and have that revenge trend where they are playing the team who eliminated them from the playoffs last season for the first time this season...That trend did NOT work for OKC on Christmas, although Durant's late FT miss changed the complexion of the final minute and the homer refs, who will never call a foul on Wade or LeBron in the final seconds of a game, even if a rape and pillage is taking place in full view of everyone...

I want to take Boston, too, but the Clips are just on a tear...They can blow out Boston here...Clips on a front-ender, so they won't be over-extending starters, not that they need to ever with the bench they have...

But I like both Dogs, despite the fact that the potential is there for both of 'em to lose by 25...

No comments:

Post a Comment