Monday, December 17, 2012

Mondays rankings & notes...


#1 Sides continue to struggle while #1 Totals have turned the corner about a week or so ahead of schedule as I said to start looking at my totals in mid-DEC and my #1 totals are 12-6 the last 18 days...#1 sides have been atrocious with all the 1/2-point & less than 1-bucket losses the last 18 days s that cold streak started the day my #1 totals started doing well...

I am still not going to bet a #1 Side unless I am also betting the #2 and/or #3 sides with it or until I see signs of the #1 Side heating up which I haven't seen yet...The thing is, I actually like all of my sides tonight and feel like I should go at least 4-2 with these 6 games, but we'll see, I may just play 2H lines or put together a teaser...

Notes: 

HOU is 1-4 ATS on back-enders...NYK have a revenge spot here as the Rockets trounced them by 28 points at the Toyota Center just over 3 weeks ago...Minny gets Kevin Love back while ORL probably doesn't have Affalo tonight...Spurs are without Ginobili tonight, but are good enough to rise up without him for a night...

Sides:

1) Min, 2 NY, 3) SA, 4) Chi, 5) Sac, 6) LAC

Totals:

1) NY ov, 2) Chi un, 3) Min un, 4) LAC un, 5) Sac un, 6) SA un

No comments:

Post a Comment