Monday, December 3, 2012

Monday rankings and play...

Sides:

1) LAC, 2) GS, 3) Tor, 4) Det, 5) Char, 6) NO

Totals:

1) Det ov, 2) NO un, 3) LAC un, 4) GS ov, 5) Tor ov, 6) Char un

I am taking the Clips...Considering GS, but man, what a huge number there...GS hasn't been more than a 5-point FAV over anyone all season and now they are 9.5 chalk to a team that just spanked the Lakers at Staples last night, which to me, means there is only one side to play here -- GS...

Los Angeles Clippers -2, laying $103 to win $100 -- A chart-play for the Clips here...And trust me, I realize that a chart-play is not the be all, end all trend to take a play, but it certainly is a guide for me and this is a fairly strong chart-play, too...Main factors for me: The Clips have Chauncey Billups back for a few games now and he is adjusting to his rotational minutes and the Clips seem to be breaking out of their funk now after this blowout win over SAC...Now I realize this was a bad spot for Sac-Town as they were on a back-ender, but the Clips buried them...They got by Minny the game before and Minny had pretty much the same spot as the Kings had...The Clips had lost 4 straight before the Minny game...Since I watch a lot of Clippers, Lakers and Golden State games on the NBA package due to the time that I get home from work, I feel a certain familiarity with these teams...When the Clips lost 2 in a row early on in the 1st week of the season, they then stepped up and crushed the Spurs at Staples, and went to PORT the following night and crushed PORT...They kept the momentum going, beating ATL, MIA & CHI at Home and then they beat the Spurs again at SA...They lost to OKC at OKC in OT, then sputtered, losing 2 more in a row on the Road and then a Home game to the Hornets, before eeking by Minny and then destroying Sac-Town...I think the Clips are about to get on a roll, so do NOT let their Road record fool you and don't let Utah's 6-0 Home record fool you too much...The Jazz are certainly tough at Home, but they have caught teams in favorable spots for most of those home games...They are not catching the Clips in a favorable spot here, and in fact, the Jazz are returning Home from a 3-game roadie...The Clips win this one, so obviously I am not afraid to lay 2 points...

GL...


No comments:

Post a Comment