Saturday, December 25, 2010

Additional Saturday/Sunday thoughts...

I am thinking about a Golden State play tonight...

Stephen Curry returns and I have always liked these quick-turnaround revenge spots as Portland just beat the Warriors by a point at PORT a week ago as GS missed some free throws down the stretch to lose this one 96-95...PORT is banged up and GS hasn't won 2 in a row in over 6 weeks (wins on 11/8 and 11/10)...Curry's importance to this team cannot be understated...He sprained an ankle late in the preseason (final preseason game I believe) and hasn't been 100% all season as he has sprained it 3 times since...

I guess I have about 30 minutes to decide...

I started to post last night about "NBA afternoon Unders", whereby, games that start at 1:00 p.m. (local time of the arena game is being played at) or earlier go Under...I heard about this "urban legend" or trend many years ago, but it doesn't seem to be an urban legend at all as these Unders have come in fairly regularly it seems as I know they started out strong in each of the last few seasons and have started out strong again this year...

How strong?

How about 12-6 to the Under this season after this CHI/NY Under today...

Not bad, eh?...

And one of those "Overs" was an Under in regulation time until Overtime killed it, so we are looking at 13-5 to the Under in regulation time...

I should have posted this last night, but it was after 5:00 in the morning and I was tired...I am posting it tonight because there is another game on Sunday that fits the bill going at Noon PST, Phoenix at the LA Clippers...

No comments:

Post a Comment