Saturday, December 18, 2010

Orlando trades...

Is this an omen of bad things to come this season?...This Orlando pick is basically "play of the week" caliber for me and now, they trade away 2 starters and a quality back-up center today to blow this pick out of the water...The Magic will be playing short-handed, which isn't necessarily a bad thing as they have 3 days rest and the 76ers are on a back-ender and I still like ORL a bit -6.5...ORL starters will have to play extended minutes, but this really is not an issue as they have off tomorrow so I think they can cover the 6.5, but 9 is pushing it...But hey, it's a long season and if I have to throw away 2 units, no biggie...I am just disappointed I didn't make the Memphis play 4 or 5 units because that was pretty damn close to a maximum unit play for me (5 units)...

As far as the rest of the board goes, nothing really jumping out although I like the NY/Cle game Over the total a bit...I like Phi/Orl Under a little, too, as the pace should slow down here and Philly is 6-2 to the under on back-enders this season...I'll be looking for 2H opportunities again tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment