Saturday, December 25, 2010

Ok, I'll take Golden State...

21-13, +$995

Golden State Warriors -3, laying $110 to win $100 -- Taking GS for all the reasons I mentioned in the earlier post...Marcus Camby is supposed to play for Portland (according to the GS pre-game show), so you can get this -3 at plus-juice at Pinny or -105 at several other shops, but with Curry back, the Warriors have more scoring options and suddenly a little scoring depth off the bench, and besides, I really like these quick-turnaround revenge spots...I was going to pass with a win already in the books today, but many good handicappers have told me over the years to increase (not reduce) the number of plays you make when you are hot, and I feel like I have snapped a cold streak here the last few days...

GL...

No comments:

Post a Comment