Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Wednesday thoughts...

Bowl games 4-0 to the Over on the season...No surprise...I talked about this before...Overs should be solid all Bowl season...

I am going to post my overall NBA record for the season shortly, but I have to mention a friend of mine and partner at a site we are at (http://www.sportsgambling.cc/) ...

He is The RainMaker and although he is a little bit of an unknown, I have known him for 6 years and the guy is a monster handicapper...He handicaps 11 leagues over several major sports...He does NCAA foots & hoops, NHL, MLB, NFL, NBA, Soccer and Tennis...And he does them all well...He has documented picks for over a year in the Picks Centre at that site and he has a winning record and positive units won in every sport and he also has a winning record and positive units in every month since the Picks Centre opened...He is a handicapping maniac...And when he gets hot, wow, look out as he goes on incredible runs...

I have known him for 6 years and yes, he, like everyone has losing streaks, but the winning streaks far outweight the losing streaks and his documented record over the last 14 months that speaks for itself...

His personal page is http://www.sportsgambling.cc/TheRainMaker_page.shtml and he is also making picks on the forum associated with that site here and that URL is http://sportsgambling.freegametalk.com/ ...

While I regroup from a little cold-spell, you really need to be following this guy as he is going to be starting a new segment with DonBest.com called "Thursday Thunder with The RainMaker" every week...And oh-by-the-way, The RainMaker is 9-4-1 (69.2%) with his video picks on DonBest...You'd be smart to check him out on the website and check out his video segments on http://tv.donbest.com/.

Now for me...

My NBA record on therx forum was 6-6, -$410 before I got the bug bites and went to the ER and then took some time off from posting as it has been busy at work...Blog record has been horrific to start at 1-5, -$625, but I had a throw-away game and a tough 2H loss in there...If I started the blog one week earlier, I would have had my only hot streak of the year on record, but hey, that is the breaks as this is a marathon and not a sprint and I have been down 10 units before early in the season in the past before my main profitable months of January through mid-March hits, then the end of the season means reduced bet amounts and then the playoffs go and I have had a lot of success in the postseason with the exception of a few seasons (last year was breakeven at best)...

Now to tonight as it is getting late, but now that the "official" record-keeping is done, I am going to go back to my roots and start taking some Dogs, which has been my trademark over the years...

I am reducing my bet to 1 unit until I get hot with the exception of some 2H bets...

Philadelphia 76ers +9, laying $110 to win $100 -- Same situation I mistakenly bet the other way last night with the Lakers...So I am taking the 76ers tonight as they are in a similar spot tonight...Boston has the look-ahead game to ORL on Christmas and the Celtics have a nice winning streak going and the 76ers are coming off an embarrassing loss the night before (45-point loss)...I watched the Bucks play and get hammered by PORT 2 nights ago and mistakenly thought they had no shot vs. LAL and they blew the Lakers out...Sixers looked horrible last night, so how can they stay with Boston tonight??...Take Philly...

Denver Nuggets +8, laying $110 to win $100 -- K'Mart supposed to be back but that doesn't mean much to me...the away team has won 5 straight in this series and the Nuggets have a quick-turnaround revenge spot for a loss from just last THUR on 12/16 at Home by one game...I like these quick-turnaround revenge spots and will gladly take the 8 points with the Nuggets tonight as SA cannot keep up this 24-3 pace forever...

GL...

No comments:

Post a Comment