Thursday, December 23, 2010

Thursday's thoughts...

Good day on Wednesday as I went back to basic NBA handicapping principles and went 2-0 with 2 pretty easy wins as those Dogs were covering the spreads the entire 48 minutes of the game as neither FAV was covering the chalk at any point during the game...

I am also posting at the forum with The RainMaker starting yesterday (link here: http://sportsgambling.freegametalk.com/), so all plays will also be time-stamped there...

Also, as I update my documented record for the year, I will have to include my NFL plays, all made at ThinkDog (http://sportsbetting.formyjob.net/index.htm?sid=9423fc4e2dcffea6f4e0edaff40331cf) ...I am 8-2, +$1420 on the year with NFL plays and who knows, I may have another play or 2 for this season...

So to get my NFL and NBA records up-to-date for the year, we have:

NFL -- 8-2, +$1420 (ThinkDog)
NBA -- 6-6, -$410 (TheRX)
NBA -- 3-5, -$425 (Blog)

All documented...Only one 3-unit bet the whole season (NFL) and everything else has been 1, 1.5 or 2-unit bets...I had a month off before the Blog started in which I did well, but nothing is posted, so there is zero documentation, so that month is irrelevant...I am hoping that my 2-0 night yesterday turns the corner from a week-long slump...

So, 17-13, +$575, up to the minute...

This is the time of the year I usually start to heat up in the NBA...But since I came off a little cold-spell, I will keep my next few bets at 1-unit and then I may start doing 2-unit plays again...

Tonight I have 2...

Orlando Magic  -2, laying $110 to win $100 &
San Antonio/Orlando Over 198, laying $110 to win $100 -- All you have to do is read the Orlando Sentinel newspaper (online) and see that this Orlando team wants to quicken the PACE with their new personnel...They are ranked 19th in the league in PACE and they feel they can change that and guys like J-Rich, Turkolu & Arenas can get them out on the break much better than Rashard Lewis and Vince Carter did...They went Over in their last game...SA has been an offensive juggernaut this season as they are 4th in the league in PPG...Over me, here as I'd be shocked not to see this hit 200 points...Besides, the Spurs are 3-1 to the over in back-enders this season...And as far as the side goes, the Spurs just cannot keep this winning pace up...I knew ORL would need time to mesh after this trade and I gave them 2 games to try and figure it out as I stayed completely away from them, but now, they have had practice time, Stan Van Gundy has the starting lineup in place (Arenas is coming off the bench) and this team should be ready to rock and roll...I just hope I am not one game too soon here, but I am taking a hot because the Spurs are on a back-ender and was pushed by Denver to the limit the last night...I like ORL to snap their 4-game losing streak (8 losses in 9) and get the win tonight...

GL...

No comments:

Post a Comment