Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sunday thoughts...

Will look at the rest of the NBA board later, but I just wanted to mention now that it is Bowl season that we could have a rash of Overs this year...

The default play for all Bowl games is the Underdog and the Over...I have won Bowl contests with this simple formula...Some years, the FAVs will come in ver 50% of the time, but most years, the Dogs are barking and it seems like every year, the Overs hit at over 50%...

On Saturday, all 3 Overs hit...

No surprise to me, especially this year, when there seemed to be an inordinate number of points scored in college football...I don't follow college football closely, but I see enough scores every week and to me, this year more than any other year, there seemed to be a lot of crazy-go-nuts high-scoring games and I believe this will carry Over into Bowl season unless Vegas over-adjusts the lines upwards significantly...

Did someone say Over?...

No comments:

Post a Comment