Thursday, December 16, 2010

Thursday's thoughts...

12/16


I am actually going to break out a bet tonight...

Denver Nuggets -1, laying $110 to win $100 -- More of a gutshot play then a trend play...A lot of my trends are against me here, but The Spurs have won 6 in a row (all at home) and are now on a back-ender if a back-to-back (which they are 2-1 ATS this season)...But the Spurs haven't fared very well on back-enders in recent years...Billups is OUT for Denver, but this doesn't bother me as teams will often rise up with a star-player out (like the Nuggets did last time when Billips didn't play)...The Spurs beat MILW at the buzzer last night and now go to Denver, and the Nuggets just destroyed ORL at Home 2 nights ago...Billups didn't play in this one and the Nuggets didn't miss a beat...SA is 21-3, but this is not going to last forever as I see Denver getting up for this one on National TV and beating the Spurs...

GL...

No comments:

Post a Comment