Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Wednesday thoughts...

3-0 last night with the 3 plays I liked and of course the one I bet was a sweat-job win while the other 2 were easy wins...Anyway, I like 2 sides and was going to bet a total, but am changing my mind and I am sure I'll regret it, we'll see...I like Minnesota and Washington tonight...yes, 2 horrible teams, but they are both at home and in favorable spots...

24-14, +$1185

Minnesota Timberwolves -2, laying $110 to win $100 -- If Minny didn't have a terrible record and if George karl wasn't such a good coach, this would be a 2-unit play or even 3...I just have a hard time betting bad teams for more than a unit...But Denver is on the back-end of a back-to-back and Minny is rested and DEN is missing Melo, Harrington and K'Mart by the looks of things...This is another quick-turnaround revenge spot game, and these have been cashing a lot here lately...DEN won the game 11 days ago with Melo and Harrngton, but they didn't have Billips and K'Mart...Minnt has the same squad back...Ok, Minny is 0-4 SU & ATS in this spot (having rest and their opponent is on a back-ender), but Denver also has not covered thier last 4 back-enders...I'll take Minny with the small number at Home in a revenge spot catching Denver on a back-ender tonight...

Was going to bet this Pacers/Wizards game Over as we have a rare Under 4 vs. an Under 8 here...WAS has 8 straight Unders and Indy has 4 straight coming into this one...I looked in my NBA database (going back to the 1991-92 season and find 8 instances for this occurence and the Over is 5-3 in this spot with one of the games missing the Over by a bucket and the other 2 games missing the Over by 7 points in each case...The only reason I am not betting it though is because EVERYTHING else points to the Under here...Indy is 6-0 to the under in back-enders this season and WAS is 4-1 to the under when they have rest and their opponent does not this season...I do like WAS to win this one and cover that small number as they are 4-1 ATS in this spot this sason...

GL...

No comments:

Post a Comment