Friday, December 31, 2010

Friday thoughts...

Sorry for lateness, just hectic at work the last 2 days and I am still at work but like two early games...

I am mad that it got so busy last night that I missed a 2nd-half play on the Knicks as the game had just run and I missed out on a 3-unit (minimum) bet, so I am ticked at that and am wondering whether I should get a 1st-shift job or just retire and do this full-time...

Brief write-ups today as time is short...

24-15, +$1075

Washington/Indiana over 195.5, laying $220 to win $200 -- Rematch from a game 2 days ago...So we have a quick-turnaround game, where a lot of times, if it was Under the first time around, it'll be Over the 2nd time around and vice-versa...It was barely under last time and remember, I talked about the Under 8 vs. the Under 4, so now we have an Under 9 vs. and Under 5...I have no instances like this over the last 19+ years of my NBA database...Two instances of an Under 9 vs. Under 4 ad we had an Under 9 vs. Under 7...two out of 3 of those went Over...Only 16 instances of teams having a longer Under streak greater than 9 over the 18 seasons I looked at..I like the Over here...

Charlotte Hornets -4, laying $110 to win $100 -- Almost passed here as the line move just jumped from 3 to 4 after it opened at 2 (probably due to a big release on CHAR by Doc's Sports)...Wish they didn't pick Charlotte as I lost some value, but I'll still make a 1-unit bet as the Bobats are a happier team with coach Larry Brown gone as Paul Silas is just letting these guys play...Gerard Wallace is also playing his 2nd game back from a sprained ankle and I expect him to have a bigger game than his 1st game back last time out...

GL...

No comments:

Post a Comment