Saturday, December 18, 2010

Saturday thoughts...

12/18

1-2, -$20

I am going to have to bet this one as I think there is a chance the line may move to double-digits:

Orlando Magic -9.5, laying $220 to win $200 -- I have never been a heavy chalk-layer in my 25+ years of NBA handicapping as anyone who knows me knows I love taking Dogs, but Orlando has 3 days rest to regroup from a beat-down at Denver and this "elite" team has lost 5 of their last 6 games...They have covered 6 straight vs. Philly head-to-head and the lowest margin of victory was 13 points in those 6 games...Philly is on the back-end of a back-to-back here and ORL should be out for blood...Also a big-time "chart-play" for me as Philly's 10-game Cover streak ended last night, so this streak should immediately start to reverse itself...

GL...

May have more as the day progresses, we'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment