Friday, November 2, 2012

Friday rankings...

Busy day at work catching up so not a lot of time to cap, but I did pick all 12 sides and totals and ranked them...Keep in mind that totals always start out slow for me as I need to see how teams are playing before I get a solid feel for the plays and sometimes it takes me 4 to 6 weeks into the season before I get in a good groove...Other years, I'll start seeing the totals earlier...My three #1 totals this season are 0-3 and the last 2 were not even remotely close...Top three #1 Sides are 2-0-1 so far...

Sides:

1) Char, 2) Port, 3) LAC, 4) NO, 5) Milw, 6) Orl, 7) Mia, 8) Cle, 9) Sac, 10) Hou, 11) GS, 12) Det

Totals:

1) Mia ov, 2) LAC ov, 3) Orl un, 4) Cha un, 5) Sac un, 6) NO ov, 7) Cle un, 8) Hou ov, 9) GS un, 10) Det ov, 11) Port ov, 12) Milw ov

I will hover like a vulture for 2H plays...

No comments:

Post a Comment