Saturday, November 24, 2012

Saturday play...

Sacramento Kings Pick, laying $100 to win $102 -- Line coming down all day, so this will be my last shot at positive juice unless I want to give points...SAC getting 1.5 right now...If at first you don't succeed, try, try again and that is the situation with the Kings tonight in the back-end of this home-and-home match-up...The Kings led virtually the entire game last night before losing on the final possession as Gordon Hayward got loose at the top of they key to hit the game-winning shot with less than 5 seconds left for the victory...The Kings led by double-digits earlier n the 4Q...So it's not like the Kings cannot win this game...They should have won at Utah last night, a venue where the Jazz are 5-0 this season...Chart-play still to play the Kings and although they have not been stellar at Home (3-4 SU), the Jazz have been subpar on the Road, to be kind, at 2-6 with their only wins coming at 3-10 Toronto (in triple-OT) and Washington (0-10 on the season)...The last 3 games between these 2 teams have been decided by 2 points or less...SAC is on even-footing with the Jazz at Home and I look for them to exact revenge on Utah and finish tonight what they could not last night...

GL...


Also, when I make plays, I often sell 1 to 1.5 points on the totals and sides...Every now and then it will cost me a win and last night was the first time it happened all season...But I just looked back at all the plus-juice I won all season while selling points and I am still well ahead after taking that tough beat last night...I know that most of the people reading this got the total at 197.5 and that's perfect and a few of you got it at 198, and well, a push is better than a loss, but I am all about grabbing as much value as I can with every play...At the end of the season, if selling points cost me money in the long run, then I may cut back on how many points I sell, we'll see...All depends on what the numbers show as the season progresses...

No comments:

Post a Comment