Monday, November 26, 2012

Monday play...

New York/New Jersey Over 194, laying $100 to win $103 -- I thought for a split second about a trend that I have talked about a lot over the years, the trend I made up that "brewers7 was on a side or total one game too early" and thought for maybe a split second about taking the Knicks Under tonight...But I also said to myself last night that with the way the Knicks are laying right now, I have to take any Knicks total less than 200 Over...Brooklyn may and undoubtedly will try and control the pace tonight, but they will get sucked into the Knicks' pace for spells during this game...The Knicks' pace has been insane the last 3 games...Too insane for any total less than 200...If both teams shoot bad and the Nets can somehow force NY into a half-court game, well, hey, ok, this will be an Under and I will lose the bet and we move on to the next play...But I will be on Knicks' Overs until they change their style of play or until Vegas catches up and over-adjusts these NY totals...Right now, Vegas is still in catch-up mode as they have not adjusted quick enough IMO...I will probably sprinkle a smaller 1Q Over in tonight, too...

GL...

No comments:

Post a Comment