Friday, November 9, 2012

Interesting angle tonight...

Mike Brown was fired today as Lakers' head coach...

People who have followed me for years KNOW I Love the "new coach trend" where "the team whose coach just got fired wins and covers for the new coach's 1st game"...

Was 3-0 ATS in the NFL last year (including a 13-point dog KC winning outright vs. GB) and I believe it was 3-0 ATS in the NBA last year, too, and I think it may be undefeated (ATS-wise) the last 2 seasons in the NBA (there may be one NC)...

But this is a UNIQUE situation...

Almost every time a coach gets fired, it's a bad team with a horrific record and they are getting points in the new coach's first game....Well, this is the Lakers, and they are giving 7.5 points now (up from 6.5) as Vegas MUST be on to this trend, because it has been MONEY the past few seasons across multiple sports...

This Lakers team is Terrible right now and I don't know if I can lay 7.5 against a GS team playing fairly decently...

Back with rankings shortly as all the picks are made, but I am ranking them...

No comments:

Post a Comment