Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sunday rankings and thoughts...

Play already posted below, & that total is moving down, down, down, glad I grabbed it on the overnight...

Sides:

1) Phi, 2) NO, 3) Bos, 4) Tor, 5) Port, 6) NY

Totals:

1) NY un, 2) Port un, 3) Tor un, 4) Phi ov, 5) NO ov, 6) Bos un

First day in a while where I am not crazy about any Sides (which means I'll probably go 3-0 with my top 3 and 5-1 overall)...

I am surprised by the total lack of respect the Hornets are getting...They are 4-1 ATS on the Road with their only loss being in OT when they got 7.5 and lost by 8 (and that line was 8 most of the day, so many people pushed that line)...I don't care who is hurt for them, they have a good coach and that alone will get you at least 5 extra covers a season...Denver is hitting their stride and can mangle them tonight, but you're just not going to see me lay 10 against a team that has played this hard and this well on the Road...Later in the season, if the Hornets slide out of the playoff race and have a tough situational spot against an elite team and are getting double-digits, THEN I may take the FAV, but not now...Doesn't mean the Nuggets can't beat them by 20 though...

I'll be curious to see how these top 3 totals go today...All 6 teams are 19th or worse in the league in FG% allowed currently, which would seemingly point to the Over in all 3 games...

Det is 19th and NY is 20th...

SA 23rd and Tor 25th...

Bkn 26th and Port last at 30th...

And SA, NY, BKN and PORT are all shooting in the top 15 in FG%, so the "afternoon Under" trend will be put to the test today...I still think 2 out of these 3 will probably go Over, but I am contractually obligated by my own Handicapping Bible to pick all 3 Under...I feel the Pistons/Knicks game has the best shot to go Under with the Knicks' recent proclivity to stay Under at MSG in the afternoons and I feel strongly that the embarrassment of the last 2 Knicks' losses (especially on the defensive end) will push this team to actually give an effort on the defensive end and I feel there could be a blowout here, and if that happens and NY can somehow keep this team in the 70s or low 80s, then the Knicks can score 100 to 105 and it will still stay Under...

No comments:

Post a Comment