Wednesday, November 21, 2012

WED play...

Denver Nuggets -4, laying $100 to win $104 -- I realize this is a huge public play...I don't care...There is no stat anywhere that says the public wins 0% of the time...The puclic wins anywhere from 40% to 50% of the time and to me, they will be right tonight on this Denver play...Still a small-chart play to fade Minny...The T'Wolves have Barea and Pekovic back tonight and Denver is under-achieving big-time until this upset win over Memphis last time out...Let-down spot for Denver?...I don't think so...I am thinking this win over the Grizz has the potential to get the Nuggets on track...DEN is one-game under .500 and believe me when I say because I have played team sports all my life, players talk about "getting to .500" when the opportunity presents itself...The Nuggets can get to 6-6 with a win tonight and that is why I feel that this win over MEMP is more of a "spring-board" win, rather than a win that sets up a let-down spot...Minny getting 2 guys back tonight means some rotation adjustments, but I feel that this Denver team is on the verge of breaking out of their early-season slump...

GL...

Kind of like Toronto, too as they are 3-1 SU & 4-0 ATS on the back-end of back-to-backs this season and all 3 of their wins this season have come on back-enders...Yes, the Raptors are playing their 4th game in 5 days, but they already covered a 4-of-5 game at DAL earlier in the season...Might be worth a ML play...

Rankings for Sides, totals to come:

Sides:

1) Den, 2) Tor, 3) NO, 4) SA, 5) LAC, 6) NY, 7) Det, 8) Cle, 9) Milw, 10) Port, 11) Bkn, 12) Sac, 13) Was, 14) Chi

No comments:

Post a Comment