Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Week 1 tally for Ranked #1 picks...

#1 Sides off to a good start at 5-1-1 and despite an 0-4 start with my #1 Totals, I have won 3 straight to claw back to 3-4 there...

Not sure if I will play anything on TUE as nothing jumps out at first blush (with no capping), although I wonder if Denver runs Detroit right out of town...Both teams 0-3, but Denver clearly the much better team and they had Miami beat until Ray Allen hit a 4-point play in the final 10 seconds to edge Denver on Saturday in Miami...

Denver will be playing their first Home game...I watched a good part of the Lakers/Pistons game SUN night and Detroit looked awful...Coach Lawrence Frank pulled all 5 starters fairly early in the 3Q (at once) as the effort was lagging at that point as the Lakers' lead ballooned to about 35...Usually I like bounce-backs from a 20+ or 30+ point loss, EXCEPT from BAD teams and Detroit is awful-bad...

I don't like laying double-digits in the NBA and rarely do it, but I lean to the Nuggets at first-blush to take out the Pistons by about 18 to 20 points because right now, the Nuggets are playing a little better than the Lake-Show as I don't believe the Lakers could stay with Miami right now like the Nuggets did on SAT...The Lakers destroying the Pistons was NO accomplishment, trust me...I mean, the Lakers went 0-8 in the Preseason and started the Regular Season 0-3, so OH BOY, the Lakers are back with their big 29-point win without Steve Nash now, huh?...Not so fast, folks, the Pistons are terrible...

TOR/OKC could be an Over, too...

No comments:

Post a Comment