Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Tuesday looks & rankings...

Doubt if I play anything today as I will look at 2H plays...Only play that kind of jumps out at first-blush is Brooklyn/LA Lakers Over 1Q as the Lakers are flying over the 1Q's since D'Antono was announced as the new coach and I watched both games in their entirety and Gasol is not hesitating to shoot now if he is open...2 games ago vs. PHOE he was wide open from the exact spot on the floor about 18 feet away 5 times in a row and he did not hesitate at all and swished all 5 shots in the 1Q...The Lakers are putting up a lot more shots since D'Antoni was announced as the new coach and have come out of the gate flying...

My only worry about this 1Q Over bet is Brooklyn is 3-0 to the Under in the 1Q on the Road, while they are 5-0 to the Over in the 1Q at Home...Kind of like Miami, who hasn't gone Over yet in 7 Road games in the 1Q, while flying Over in 3 of their 4 Home games and their only Under in the 1Q at Home was against Brooklyn (although it wasn't by much)...

So that 1Q Over at Staples is the only play I am considering right now (although Vegas did jack it up a bit -- 54)...I will look for 2H plays...I am just not crazy about this Board...I want to take New Orleans and the moneyline, but the only 2 games they didn't cover were at Home and those were blowouts...

Sides:

1) Tor, 2) Bkn, 3) NO

Totals:

1) Bkn ov, 2) NO un, 3) Tor ov

No comments:

Post a Comment