Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sunday play...

I have 3 automatic plays today, but I am a little skeptical about how these 3 will do...May be a 1-2 day...These afternoon Unders are 6-1 so far this season and were 3-0 last Sunday, BUT the Overs are 23-10-1 the last 34 games this week as there has been a rise in scoring (and OT games, for that matter) lately...

I am going to pick the 1:05 game that is most likely to go Over (hope I am not wrong), and then I will look at the 3:05 game as I'll have 3 quarters and some change in the books on the early games...

Detroit/New York Under 192, laying $109 to win $100 -- Could not get positive juice on the overnight line and this line is going down at some Books already...So since I could not get plus-juice, I did not sell a point as that was still negative juice (barely)...The Knicks couldn't stop Dallas on WED, giving up 114 to the Dirk-less Mavs in Dallas...Then the coup de grĂ¢ce on Friday, a humiliating loss to Houston last time out where the Knicks could not stop the Rockets' cheerleaders from scoring, giving up a league-high 131 points in regulation time...I would hope the embarrassment of that game will be enough to propel this team to try and play a little defense Sunday at MSG against the 26th ranked offense (in terms of PPG) of the Pistons...Last Sunday at MSG, the Knicks held Indiana (currently ranked 27th in PPG) to 39% shooting and 76 points...I expect more of the same today from the Knicks defense, whose defensive numbers are dropping like a lead balloon on the league stat page this week...The Knicks will be hungry to end their 2-game losing streak and they know the best way to do that is to turn the heat on defensively...The Knicks started last season with 4 straight Unders on early afternoon games at MSG and I hope they can do that again to start this season...

Since Toronto played in the only afternoon Over game this season (on a Saturday at Boston, with a high-scoring 2H as it was an easy Under in the 1H), I am a bit wary of taking them Under against SA, whose offense seems to be clicking a bit lately...Their last couple head-to-head meetings were high-scoring affairs, too, so since I don't believe both of the 1:00 games will go Under) although they could), I am choosing the DET/NY game as the one MOST likely to cash on the Under...

GL...

Top 3 totals for Sunday are:

1) NY un, 2) Bkn un, 3) Tor un

No comments:

Post a Comment