Monday, November 5, 2012

Monday play, rankings...

Phoenix/Miami over 51, 1Q, laying $111 to win $100 -- I hate laying juice here, but will do it as Miami has FLOWN over both 1Q totals at Home thus far and PHOE had a 59 in the 1Q at ORL last night...I don't know how PHOE is going to stop Miami...I really don't...I think the Heat can name their score in this one...I would have to lay juice to bet the Heat at -13, but I may just do it...I like the Heat -13, the game total Over and the 1Q over...1H should go Over, too...Take Miami team totals Over, too, 1Q, 1H and/or Game...This is my only bet right now...

GL...

NY/Phi Home and Home on Bk-2-Bk days, usually this means we take the opposite side and opposite total that occurred on the front end, which makes Philly and the Over automatic plays tonight...I won't take either...I won't bet Philly because the Knicks are playing very well out of the gate...I probably should take NY ML...I can't take the Over because of the slow Pace they had yesterday...Very slow, but the only reason they hit 184 points (still was an Under, which I expected and called) was because both teams (especially the Knicks) shot well, and both teams shot very well from 3-land...So I think this may be another Under based on the Pace of Sunday's game...I don't see the Pace changing much and I don't see these teams shooting as well as Sunday, so this should be an Under...

Rankings:

Sides:

1) Mia, 2) Sac, 3) Bkn, 4) Cle, 5) Utah, 6) Phi, 7) SA, 8) Port

Totals:

1) Mia ov, 2) Phi un, 3) Sac ov, 4) Cle ov, 5) Port ov, 6) Utah ov, 7) Bkn ov, 8) SA un

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely killing it man. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx...2H plays only around 50% so far, but it's early and I probably should pull back on those for now...

    Been doing the NBA for a Long Time and I love that sport...

    ReplyDelete