Friday, November 30, 2012

Friday rankings...

Sides:

1) Det, 2) Den, 3) Utah, 4) Min, 5) Sac, 6) Cle, 7) Char, 8) Phoe, 9) Was, 10) Orl, 11) Bos

Totals:

1) Bos un, 2) Phoe un, 3) Sac un, 4) Was ov, 5) Orl un, 6) Det un, 7) Den ov, 8) Min ov, 9) Cle un, 10) Char un, 11) Utah un

Not sure if I will bet anything tonight, but if do it will be my top 2 Sides...I have another 90 minutes to decide...

As much as I liked all 11 sides on WED, I don't like nearly as many tonight...Top 5, maybe 6, I like and not much after that...

The Denver/LA Lakers game has 3 fairly strong trends clashing here...2 against Denver and 1 against LAL and then you throw in the fact that DEN is 4-0 ATS on the back-end of back-to-backs, now it is 2 for and 2 against and I probably should just lay off the game, but I almost want to take a stab at Denver due to all of the problems the Lakers are having to start this season...

Rondo being out the reason I like the Under in Boston, but I am not playing any totals tonight...

If I play Detroit, I will post it in the next hour...Look-ahead game for Memphis as they have SA tomorrow and Detroit, after an 0-8 start, has actually gone 5-3 their last 8 including an 18-point win in Philly, a 20-point win vs. Boston, and a 40-point win last time out vs. Phoenix...They are playing much better, although this is an obviously a step-up in class here...However, they have played OKC twice this season and covered both games against them...

No comments:

Post a Comment