Monday, March 12, 2012

2H looks...

I was going to jump all over the T'Wolves/Suns Under in the 2H, but the FG%'s aren't as high as I thought they would be, which tells me the pace is very quick, and it is...

I was going to take PHOE 2H, too, but I already have them on the game line, so no need to, but as badly as I want to take the 2H under, I just cannot pull the trigger on it...Just hoping this DET/Utah 2H under can somehow hold on, but I don't think it will...

And another reason I was thinking about the Suns 2H under is because I have been watching a LOT of Suns game since the All-Star break and they have really slowed the pace down quite a bit in the 2H...So even though I promised myself not to pass on any plays I see starting tonight (because the plays I pass on seem to be hitting about 80% the last month), I am going to pass on this one...

No comments:

Post a Comment