Monday, March 26, 2012

taking the Clips tonight...

Los Angeles Clippers -9.5, laying $108 to win $100 -- The old brewers7 would NEVER have taken this play...Never...I am basically a DOG player who take maybe one double-digit FAV every 3 or 4 years...But this is a quick-revenge game (both teams just played each other less than 7 days ago) and remember that Jason Smith clocked Blake Griffin in that game and got suspended 2 games...The Clips ended a NC6 streak against Memphis last time out, so we have a chart-play for the Clips, a revenge-game for the Clips and they will be the more motivated team...Now I have seen this Clips blow leads all year long and I think 9.5 points is borderline ridiculous, but I am hoping that LAC will keep the pedal to the medal in this one and send the Hornets a message...I probably should take the Clips in the 1Q as they should come out with a LOT of intensity like they did against Memphis last time out...The Clips got a big lead and held it against Memphis, and I look  for more of the same tonight...

GL...

No comments:

Post a Comment