Saturday, March 17, 2012

later SAT looks...

I am going to pass on the Clips 2H (although -8 +117 is incredibly tempting -- all they gotta do is win the damn game), but I liked HOU to begin with as it was a quasi-chart play but didn't have the guts to play it...

Later looks:

I'll probably pass and just look at 2H opportunities, but I like the NY/Indy game Over and the Philly/Chi game Under...

NY started the season 10-1 to the Under on back-end-of-back-to-backs, but have now gone Over 2 straight back-enders (bit of a chart-play here) and NY has gone Over 6 straight...Indy started the year 6-3-1 to the Under on back-enders and now have gone Over 3 straight back-enders ...Only reason I am staying away is because this is a home-and-home setup and the default plays are to reverse who covered the game before and reverse the Over/Under from the night before, so the default plays are Indy and the under tonight, but I won't play a default play unless there are other criteria to back up the default play and I don't see much of anything here and in fact like NY a little and the Over more than a little...

CHI is a mini-chart play to the Under here after an Under last night following 5 straight Overs...Philly is 9-3 to the Under in back-enders...But CHI is 7-5 to the Over in back-enders...No Rose to me points to an Under against this Philly team anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment