Thursday, March 22, 2012

LAC/NO Under 2H...

I am really torn here...I wasn't going to take this...But  maybe I am a little shy on pulling the trigger because of this 3-game losing streak...

This is right on the cusp of being a play and in fact, it does qualify, but I generally want my 2H Unders to be above and beyond the minimum criteria...This one is above the minimum for sure and it is right on the cusp of being a solid play...

I want to pass because I have this saying that "tired legs equals Overs"...I play basketball, so I take this from personal experience in that it is much harder to play good defense when you are tired than it is to score when you have tired legs...The exception would be the pure jump-shooter who will have trouble shooting when he loses his legs...

And we have the Clips playing their 3rd game in 3 days and 9th game in 12 days...NO on a back-ender, too...I wonder if these 2 teams just aren't going to play any defense this game...

But screw it, I have seen the Clips slow the game down in the 2H a LOT in recent games, so I hope they do it one more time...

LA Clippers/New Orleans Under 91, 2H, laying $105 to win $100...

GL...

No comments:

Post a Comment