Sunday, March 25, 2012

lots of trends tonight...

Took a brief look at these games and I have a lean to Utah, although Vegas certainly has adjusted this line, big-time as ATL is playing their 3rd game in 3 nights...

SA also playing their 3rd game in 3 nights and you gotta love Coach Popovich as he carefully chose which games he was going to rest his "Big 3"...He sat Parker down against DAL at home and the Spurs didn't miss a beat, winning by 17...Spurs didn't need Parker's quickness against DAL, who is certainly a slower and older team..."Pop" made sure Duncan played vs. the Hornets as Timmy had a season-high 28 the first time they played at New Orleans and Duncan also had the game-winner that night...So he gave Ginobili the night off yesterday...Now tonight Philly comes in and the Sixers are quick, but apparently weren't quick enough to stop Parker at Philly in early FEB as Parker went for 37 in that game... So Popovich made sure that Parker was playing tonight...

Vegas making a big line-adjustment there, too...

I am not sure why GS is getting about 10 at PORT as I don't think Nate Robinson being doubtful should make that big a difference...I'll probably stay away, but I am looking at Memphis and may play them after I get back from playing basketball...

I will miss the next 3 halftime lines due to playing hoops but I should be back just in time for the Miami/OKC 2H line...

No comments:

Post a Comment