Sunday, March 25, 2012

saw I missed two 2H plays...

Unreal, as I just looked at the first half numbers on the Was/Bos game and that game was a stone-cold, no-doubter play at the half -- Bos 65% at the half and Was 29% shooting...Was down 19 and Boston a Pk...Automatic play...

Utah qualified, too, as Atl shot 51% and Utah 34% at the half and Utah down 15 and the Jazz -4 on the 2H line with Atl playing their 3rd game in 3 nights...Automatic play...

Too easy, but I was playing hoops for the last Sunday of the year...I wish last Sunday was the last day...

Also, this year, I am just making every play on my blog for 1 unit...

That won't happen next year...

I almost made this Mia/OKC 2H under a 2-unit play because of how strong a play it was...It didn't just qualify as a play, it qualified in spades...It was a super-strong play...Taking Miami on the 2H line for the same unit-play as that Under, in reality, is NOT smart...But I am just posting every play this year at 1 unit just to show what are plays and what are not and I have been passing on too many plays this year, too, which won't happen next year...

The Miami play was a value-play and it barely qualified as that...Had the 2H line been 4 or 4.5, it isn't even a play...No way that play should have the same unit-value attached to it as a play (the 2H under) that qualified as a VERY strong play with my criteria...

No comments:

Post a Comment