Monday, March 19, 2012

Monday look...

One trendy game that I am not taking...I will pass on game lines tonight and stalk for 2H plays...

The game that stood out was BOS at ATL...

Atlanta 9-2-1 ATS on the back-end of back-to-backs this season to lead the league, while Boston is 0-4 ATS when they have rest and their opponent does not, which, although I didn't look, I will assume this is probably worst in the league...

Normally I'd jump on Atlanta here, especially with BOS on the 6th game of an 8-game Road trip...But the C's have 2 days off after tonight, so Doc Rivers can play his starters extended minutes if he chooses to go after the "W" as NY and MILW are suddenly breathing down their necks for the 7th and 8th seeds in the East...And with ATL shooting 50% last night, that makes me a little wary because ATL is 16th in the league in FG% and with BOS being 4th in FG% against, I see a potentially big drop-off for ATL tonight in FG%...Not to mention it's a chart-play now to fade ATL in this spot since they didn't cover their last time out in this situational spot...

Anyway...I am waiting for 2H plays tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment