Thursday, March 29, 2012

Indy & the Under...

These are my leans...I will take one of them...

Indy has been great beating up on sub-.500 teams and WAS has gone Under 8 in a row...Big bounce-back spot for Indy...

Only issue that concerns me about the Under is that Indy Coach Frank Vogel says he wants to push the Pace tonight as the Wizards have been slowing it down as their new coach has been focusing on defense...

Plus, we haven't had a streak of any kind go above 8 this season in the NBA (C, NC, Ov or Un), and this Under streak for the Wizards sits at 8 right now, although I really want to play this Under...

WAS 4-8-1 ATS when they have rest and their opponents do not...

If I take the Pacers, than I am expecting a blowout, which means I should take the Under...

I will take this side (and I won't mess around with the Under streak)...Again, rare for me to lay this many points...Rare...But all these Indy announcers are talking about was how bad Indy looked last time out, saying it was their worst game of the year...Enough for me to take them in this bounce-back spot

Indiana Pacers -9.5, laying $106 to win $100...

GL...

No comments:

Post a Comment