Friday, March 23, 2012

FRI looks...

Was going to take San Antonio for sure, but with Parker out, I cannot do it...

I was going to take Dal/SA Over, too as we have a rare occurrence where we have 2 teams with an Over-7 streak playing each other...I have an older version of my database at work that only contains the 1991-thru-2008 seasons and I just checked and there were no Ov7 vs. Ov7 matchups...None...There were two Ov7 vs. Ov6 and two Ov7 vs. Ov5 and 3 of those 4 went Over the total...So I was going to take this game Over until I saw that Parker was out tonight, and well, to me, he is the bulk of the offense...Duncan's numbers are way down, Ginobili is out of sync as he has been injured most of the season and these 2 teams are not that bad on the defensive end...DAL is 7th in the league in FG% against and SA is not atrocious at 18th...

And I did mention that most streaks of any kind, C, NC, OV & Un usually end at 7 and now we have 2 teams with an Over 7 matching up against each other...

I may take the Under here...

I was going to take SA on the game line but Parker being out nullifies that idea...Denver Over and Lakers Over are 2 I like but cannot pull the trigger on...I talked about Denver twice this week already...But Gallinari being out and Andre Miller playing with a separated shoulder worries me...This last Over they were involved in with DET was a bit of an anomaly as Ben Gordon shot 9-for-9 from trey-land and his teammates did just fine from that range, too, going 5-for-9 as DET shot 78% from beyond the arc and DEN shot 58% form the field for the game...Lakers have gone Over 8 of 9...

I am still passing on both...

Really tempted to take Boston tonight...Had they lost to Milwaukee, I would have...My Sixers are really struggling...Celtics have a big revenge spot losing by 32 at Philly 2 weeks ago...Philly not good when they have rest and their opponent does not, just 2-5 ATS, but 1of those 2 covers was against BOS 2 weeks ago in the afore-mentioned game...BOS 1-6 ATS their last 7 back-enders...

And we have a chart-play to fade Milwaukee tonight after their C8 got snapped last night and I was frothing at the mouth to fade them, but I CANNOT take Charlotte...

1 comment:

  1. I was excited to fade Milwaukee, too. Then I saw they were playing Charlotte.

    GL

    ReplyDelete