Wednesday, March 21, 2012

WED...

0-2 last night with a tough loss and a disappointing loss...

Heat made their typical 4Q run, were up 7 (I only needed a 5-point win to cover the 2H line), it got cut to 4 and then Haslem hit 2 FTs with 26 seconds left to make it a 6-point lead and then a wild frenzy at the end saw PHOE miss 4 straight shots, but Miami could not get a rebound as Grant Hill put the 5th shot in from about 10 feet with about 3 seconds left and then the Heat inbounded to Wade, who was about to get fouled and unlike 99% of NBA players who would just wait for the foul and take a free point or 2, Wade decided to heave the ball down court to run out the clock and that was the tough loss...

The disappointing loss was the Milw/Port game not getting Over the 206 as Milwaukee did their part, scoring 116, so this should have been EASY...But Portland's bench started the game 0-for-22 and finished 2-for-29 (hard to handicap that kind of futility) as the Blazers could only manage 87 points to just keep it Under...And the Bucks were my top side and I didn't take them (did mention them yesterday), and what I need to remember is when I have my top side and top total from the same, I NEED to be betting the team total in that situation...

For instance, I liked MILW and the Over and those picks were my #1 side and #1 total for the day...So I need to bet the MILW team total Over, which would have been a cake-walk win...

And in reverse, if I have a top side and a top total from the same game and the total I like is an Under, then I need to bet the team total this way: I need to take the opponent of my #1 side and bet their team total Under...

Just giving you guys a good "formula" to get some more winners on your board...

As for tonight, I may just pass on the game lines and stalk 2H lines as I will be busy here at work and don't know if I will have time to cap the board...

No comments:

Post a Comment