Sunday, March 25, 2012

automatic plays...

Of course I have mentioned for years that afternoon NBA games are "automatic unders", or at least, the default play is always under...

2 games today...

I would have taken Phoe/Cle Under, but not Den/Min with the way Denver has ben playing "defense" since the All-Star break, allowing 107 points per game...We'll see how they play out...

Now a question I will answer myself during the summer or fall is, "At what time is a game no longer an afternoon game?"...And to be honest, I am not sure...To me, the earlier the game time, the more apt it is to go Under...I personally would cut it off at either 3:05 or 3:35 local time (that is, local time to the city it is being played in)...

So CLE was a 3:05 local start time and Minny was a 2:35 local start time today...

No comments:

Post a Comment